Conditions of Use
Conditions for use of the ponds.
• The ponds can only be fished on the days/periods designated by the Trust.
• Fishers (defined as the person holding the fishing rod) must be over 5 years of age and under 17 unless special approval is obtained from the Trust. Parents/care givers may advise and assist but not be a fisher.
• All fishers must have license, obtained from Fish and Game.
• Not more than one fish can be caught by any individual fisher on any one day.
• Use of burley, or any other form of fish feed is prohibited.
• The ponds are restricted to bait or artificial fly fishing only except for the large pond where spin and lure fishing, including softbaits, is also permitted.